Advertisement:

Image Remarks: 1897 photo of Afshar era Blue Mosque of Erivan/Armenia: Built by Nader Shah.in 1736. In the latter half of the 1990s the mosque underwent a heavy restoration, funded by Iran. Blue Mosque is the only active mosque operating in Yerevan.

Tags :Afshar , Mosque , Erivan , Dome -Section :Structure
Source/Contributor::Zohre-az




Latest Additions to Picture Gallery
Most Viewed Media

SEND US PHOTOS AND PROSPER